Why Root index.html file not loading to server IP address? Always show 404 Not Found

Why Root index.html file not loading to server IP address? Which means usr/local/lsws/Example/html folder files. It is already added in litespeed virtual host panel as Example but always show 404 Not Found. That page can not find anywhere. Also there is error404.html and it is not root 404 Not Found page.

What is the purpose of usr/local/lsws/Example/html folder files? is not root directory which can I use for main domain website?

Cold-Egg

Administrator
I saw you have another post that is using CyberPanel. For the control panel case, you might want to create a website from the panel. This example virtual host is just a default one from OLS. If no domain mapping to this virtual host, you will always get a 404.

I saw you have another post that is using CyberPanel. For the control panel case, you might want to create a website from the panel. This example virtual host is just a default one from OLS. If no domain mapping to this virtual host, you will always get a 404.
Oh When I do not assign domain, it gives 404. Ok thank you for information. I see there is index.html and other file. I wonder why it is not loading. Also error404.html not matched with loaded 404 page. That 404 page come from somewhere else.

Yeah I have some questions regrading cyberpanel and OLS, these are very cool. I started to use those.