How to optimize performance in OLS Server Configuration tab?

Hi
I want to increase performance with faster page loads .

I think litespeed not using all capacitis in my server because my memory and cpu are free and performance is not so good.

Our server hardware for esxi virtual machine configuration with centos7 and openlitespeed is:
Memory: 78.83 GB
CPU: 24 vCPUs

Our software configuration is:
cms: wordpress
cache plugin: litespeed cache
and also memcache and redis enabled
I want to execute php faster and fetch better from db using all of my resource capacity.

Please suggest me some improvement in server configuration settings to use all resource capacity and increase performance to load pages faster and also please check where is configured wrong.

My setting screenshots attached on this topic.

thank you.

Attachments

LiteCache

I want to increase performance with faster page loads .
Would you please explain how you measure “faster page load”?

If you're trying to determine performance, you have to differentiate between loading time and display time because both are not the same. Just loading data is one thing. Displaying the loaded data is a completely different matter.

The loading and ultimately the display of loaded data does not depend exclusively on the web server. A web server is just a data provider that can only deliver the requested data as quickly as PHP and MySQL allow.

If you want to optimize your website, you have to take all components into account. This applies to WordPress especially to PHP and MySQL.

You will therefore need to specify your requirements a little more precisely in order to be able to give you advice on better settings if necessary.

I want to execute all php files faster and fetching data full power from database.

As you mentioned I want to provide data faster.

I don't know how to improve from OLS by set parameters to get faster page load and being to use all memory and cpu resources.

For example I don't know what is best configuration for External App in Process Soft Limit and Hard Limit and how to set this fields to get better result in php mysql execute speed.

Can you suggest me some changes in parameteres based on a heavy wordpress site (my settings in attachments) ?

Thank you.

LiteSpeed cache Installed and well configured on wordpress side, but I want to find a way to make my webserver faster for more requests and users using all of hardware resources.

@wpimprove I think, first step for optimization must be migrating from OLS (OpenLiteSpeed) to LSWS (LiteSpeed Web Server)

next step:
- use redis/memcached server to serve/store user sessions. by default user sessions stored in database or file system.
redis/memcached user sessions handler store sessions in memory.

- configure to store lscache index file in memory shm device (virtual disk in RAM)
- also you can store lscache on shm device
- use redis/memcached database cache driver

@wpimprove I think, first step for optimization must be migrating from OLS (OpenLiteSpeed) to LSWS (LiteSpeed Web Server)

next step:
- use redis/memcached server to serve/store user sessions. by default user sessions stored in database or file system.
redis/memcached user sessions handler store sessions in memory.

- configure to store lscache index file in memory shm device (virtual disk in RAM)
- also you can store lscache on shm device
- use redis/memcached database cache driver
If it's possible can you give some instructions/example on how to do all of that in easy way?

@eakteam
I use Opencart CSM, you use WordPress CSM. but I think base methods are same.

Opencart use

session, cache, database driver that you change in config.php file and for frontend (system/config/catalog.php) and backend system/config/admin.php).

Code:
// Cache
define('CACHE_DRIVER', 'redis'); // 'file', 'apc', 'mem' or 'memcached' or 'null' or 'redis'

// DB
define('DB_DRIVER', 'mysqli_memcached');

I think WP have same structure and can be modified. all third party plugin use these technics.

--------------------------------------------------------

// Database
$_['db_autostart']       = true;
$_['db_engine']          = 'mysqli_memcached';//DB_DRIVER; // mpdo, mssql, mysql, mysqli or postgre
$_['db_hostname']        = DB_HOSTNAME;
$_['db_username']        = DB_USERNAME;
$_['db_password']        = DB_PASSWORD;
$_['db_database']        = DB_DATABASE;
$_['db_port']            = DB_PORT;

// Session
$_['session_autostart']  = true;
$_['session_engine']     = 'redis'; // 'db', 'file' or 'redis'
$_['session_name']       = 'OCSESSIDPR';

// Cache
$_['cache_engine']         = 'redis'; // apc, file, mem or memcached or redis
$_['cache_expire']         = 14400; // 3600
Code:

Opencart distributive contain corresponding drivers:
system/library/cache
system/library/db
system/library/session

but in most cases they must be changed (edited)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

how configure lscache - read docs
https://docs.litespeedtech.com/lscache/start/#using-a-ram-disk

Attachments

Last edited:
@eakteam
I use Opencart CSM, you use WordPress CSM. but I think base methods are same.

Opencart use

session, cache, database driver that you change in config.php file and for frontend (system/config/catalog.php) and backend system/config/admin.php).

Code:
// Cache
define('CACHE_DRIVER', 'redis'); // 'file', 'apc', 'mem' or 'memcached' or 'null' or 'redis'

// DB
define('DB_DRIVER', 'mysqli_memcached');

I think WP have same structure and can be modified. all third party plugin use these technics.

--------------------------------------------------------

// Database
$_['db_autostart']       = true;
$_['db_engine']          = 'mysqli_memcached';//DB_DRIVER; // mpdo, mssql, mysql, mysqli or postgre
$_['db_hostname']        = DB_HOSTNAME;
$_['db_username']        = DB_USERNAME;
$_['db_password']        = DB_PASSWORD;
$_['db_database']        = DB_DATABASE;
$_['db_port']            = DB_PORT;

// Session
$_['session_autostart']  = true;
$_['session_engine']     = 'redis'; // 'db', 'file' or 'redis'
$_['session_name']       = 'OCSESSIDPR';

// Cache
$_['cache_engine']         = 'redis'; // apc, file, mem or memcached or redis
$_['cache_expire']         = 14400; // 3600
Code:

Opencart distributive contain corresponding drivers:
system/library/cache
system/library/db
system/library/session

but in most cases they must be changed (edited)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

how configure lscache - read docs
https://docs.litespeedtech.com/lscache/start/#using-a-ram-disk

But in wordpress Litespeed Cache Plugin implement Redis itself... But i will look at this and will see what we can do. Thank you for your suggestions