Does OpenLiteSpeed have its own panel?

hi, I'm using the hosting from Lightnode, they have one-click installation of OpenLiteSpeed WordPress.
Unfortunately, when installing this application with my SSH, I only got a url to log into my WordPress site.
Previously I used other control panels, when I install Cyberpanel on my hosting, I will get panel access account and password.
Unfortunately, after installing OpenLiteSpeed WordPress this time, I didn't get that.
I want to know if OpenLiteSpeed is a panel itself.
Thanks!

Cold-Egg

Administrator
HI,
OpenliteSpeed has a panel for configuring OpenLiteSpeed itself only, it's not like other control panels for hosting purposes. If you want a hosting control panel, you may want to give CyberPanel one click a try.

HI,
OpenliteSpeed has a panel for configuring OpenLiteSpeed itself only, it's not like other control panels for hosting purposes. If you want a hosting control panel, you may want to give CyberPanel one click a try.
Thanks for your advice, is there any other free alternative? I don't want Cyberpanel.

Cold-Egg

Administrator
You might want to search it, e.g. Free Web Hosting Control Panels on Google search, and it will show you some posts and you can check from there. They may or may not support OpenLiteSpeed/LiteSpeed Enterprise, you might want to check it further by yourself.