Apache not replaced with OLS installation

kamil

After I installed OLS on Ubuntu server, I have access to WebAdmin, everything seems to work. But my actual WP is served from Apache on the same server. What steps do I need to proceed to be able to serve actual WP installation from OLS? I am stuck on like week, I went through multiple tutorials and I don't see anything what would help me since every tutorial basically talks about new installation without any Apache site already running :(

Cold-Egg

Administrator
OLS can not read Apache config, please make sure you have set up listener/virtual host ..etc properly on OLS. Maybe you can use a different port to verify if everything works correctly, then you can stop the Apache service, and switch the OLS listener port to 80/443. Hope it helps.

LiteCache

OLS can not read Apache config, please make sure you have set up listener/virtual host ..etc properly on OLS. Maybe you can use a different port to verify if everything works correctly, then you can stop the Apache service, and switch the OLS listener port to 80/443. Hope it helps.
Or use LSWS instead of OLS to get the full power of LiteSpeed without any restrictions. :)