Strict Transport Security

@lsmichael, I followed a guide I found for setting up Strict Transport Security on LiteSpeed using the context for the virtual host. But, when I go to SSL reports to run a test, it shows that is not active. Does this not work with OpenLiteSpeed 1.3.6?

OK... was able to get this to work on 1.4.3 with a little headache thrown in. This may also work for 1.3.6 - I don't know and I'm not going to regress right now to test it since it's running on a live site.

Instead of this

Screen Shot 2015-01-12 at 1.53.07 PM.png

which is what they recommend over on the LiteSpeed site, I had to do this. Notice that the $DOC_ROOT is preceding the / in the location. Even though the instructions say you don't need it - for me if I didn't put it my site would 404 all the time.

Screen Shot 2015-01-12 at 1.51.42 PM.png

lsmichael

Hey Tracy,

Thanks for reporting this. I believe you're right. You shouldn't need that $DOC_ROOT variable. I'm making sure the developers look at your Google Group post. I'm guessing we'll have it fixed in the next release.

Michael

Hey Tracy,

Thanks for reporting this. I believe you're right. You shouldn't need that $DOC_ROOT variable. I'm making sure the developers look at your Google Group post. I'm guessing we'll have it fixed in the next release.

Michael
7 years have passed, they forgot to fix a simple mistake; (