OLS 1.4 PHP 7 Wordpress - 400 Bad Request

Hello,

I have been tearing my hair for a while.

I've recently started using OLS and i like it quite well.
I thought installing Wordpress would be an easy task, but seems like ive ran in to some, strange errors.

My problem is that i am getting 400 bad request after logging in to wp-admin .
I get it at this url: /wp-admin/load-styles.php?c=0&dir=ltr&load=dashicons,admin-bar,wp-admin,buttons,wp-auth-check&ver=4.4.2

I do not know how to fix this really, i am guessing at rewrite-rules, but i can't see where the problem is (and i am using the ones here basically: http://open.litespeedtech.com/mediawiki/index.php/Help:Install:Quick_Install_WordPress)

My current rewrite rules are:
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]

Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Anyway, why am i getting 400 bad requests ?
Is it because of PHP 7? Is it because rewrite? Please help me understand.

lsfoo

Administrator
Hi enthess,

Sorry about the delay, didn't see your post.

Did 1.4.16 fix your issue? Let me know and if not, I'll see if anything needs to be changed.

Kevin

Hi enthess,

Did 1.4.16 fix your issue? Let me know and if not, I'll see if anything needs to be changed.

Kevin
Hello Kevin,

Thanks for the (possible) fix . I will try to upgrade our server next week at a good time.
I will return back to you asap if it fixed it . Unless someone else reports it working.

Hi enthess,

Kevin
Hello Kevin,

Sorry for the late reply.
The upgrade was done successfully, no more 400 bad request on wp admin page as i can see.

Thanks!