How to Add Custom Conf File

Hi everyone,
I want to ask about something I do in Apache but don't know how to do for OLS. To be effective on all websites, I create a custom.conf file in the "/etc/apache2/conf.d/" directory and create IP addresses or similar rules that I want to block. The rule I wrote this way works on all websites. How can I do this for OLS? In which directory should I create a file to add my own rules?
OLS -v: Latest

Cold-Egg

Administrator
There's an Access Control feature under virtual host level, you can add the IP from there.

If you want the config, here's an example,
Code:
accessControl  {
  deny                    1.2.3.4
}

There's an Access Control feature under virtual host level, you can add the IP from there.

If you want the config, here's an example,
Code:
accessControl  {
  deny                    1.2.3.4
}
This way it will only be valid for one vhost, right? How can I add it to existing websites and future ones?

Cold-Egg

Administrator
Create an access control config file, and include it in any virtual host you want. Or set it on the server level, web admin > Security > Access Control, this will apply to all the websites.

Create an access control config file, and include it in any virtual host you want. Or set it on the server level, web admin > Security > Access Control, this will apply to all the websites.
Actually what I want to do is not limited to allowing or disallowing an IP address. I want any rule I create, like I did in Apache, to apply to all websites at the server level.

Last edited:
Could you share some example rules?
Yes here;

Code:
<IfModule mod_headers.c>
    SetEnvIf Accept-Language "^gb" allow_country
    SetEnvIf Remote_Addr "^66\.249\." allow_ip
    SetEnvIf User-Agent "AMPHTML_FETCH" allow_user_agent
    SetEnvIf User-Agent "Google" allow_user_agent
    SetEnvIf User-Agent "NOGAY_AMP_DMCA_REQUEST" allow_user_agent
    SetEnvIf User-Agent "NOGAY_SOFTWARE_VERIFICATION" allow_user_agent
    SetEnvIf User-Agent "NOGAY_AMPHTML_FETCH" allow_user_agent