Facebook Share buttons

Hi all i have some problems with my new wordpress installation.
My server is running Centos 7 x86_64
I have installed Openlitespeed version 1.3.10, and compiled PHP 5.6.6
I have installed with no problems wordpress and no errors but when i try to share an article is not showing Title of article and featured image on facebook.
I searched and i found that an issue was in Litespeed also http://www.litespeedtech.com/suppor...zip-issue-fb-open-graph-garbled-content.9790/

I think i have same problem and i tryed to install lots of plugins for sharing and nothing happens only shares address of my website.

lsfoo

Administrator
Hi skintekx,

We are not sure if this is the same issue as the one that you linked to.

For that reason, could you give us the URL showing the problem? If the problem isn't produced by just opening the link, please give us instructions on how to reproduce the error as well.

If you would rather not post the URL on these forums, email me the link and instructions at kfwu at litespeedtech dot com and we'll see what we can do.

Kevin

allready format hdd drive after my vhosts not working. I will try some tests in a virtual machine of basic openlitespeed install only for wordpress.I give you soon as ai can fast feedback.

lsfoo

Administrator
Wow! You are truly dedicated, I like it!

That said, if you are having some issues configuring openlitespeed, don't be afraid to ask questions!

We do have some wikis available for various configurations, so if there's something missing or something that you are interested in learning how to do, please let us know and we'll see if/when someone has time to add it to the wiki.

Hope this helps!
Kevin

I reinstalled openlitespeed is really fast and light webserver.
But someone test my website and with only F5 key hold down my website
Disabled Firewalld from centos 7 and installed iptables added some rules in a script file and run with no succes same problem

here is a print what happens when someone press F5 and keep about 5 seconds.

lsfoo

Administrator
Hi skintekx,

Could you give us a little more information?

1. What do you see in the error log? $SERVERROOT/logs/error.log

2. I discussed this with the lead developer, OLSWS should be able to handle constant refreshes. Is it possible that the php script is "heavy"? If the page takes a long time to load in PHP, there is nothing that OLSWS can do about it. Based on your screenshot, I believe this is a likely scenario. The biggest workers are lsphp5, while the server itself (lshttpd I believe) isn't listed, unless you mean the server crashed because of it.

Let me know of any updates,
Kevin