context no longer working on 1.3.1?

Context settings that were working fine (for individual files and for directories) that were working with 1.2.9 are no longer working with 1.3.1 for me. Anybody else have this problem?

Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 8.44.18 PM.png

OLS is set to allow symlinks (which links to the Debian install of phpmyadmin)

Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 8.46.11 PM.png

@lsmichael, any suggestions?

OK... an update. I reverted the site I was having problems with to 1.2.9 and it all worked as expected - so it appears that either something has changed in the configuration settings for 1.3.1 or it's - to use the technical term - borked! :D

lsmichael

Seen it. Thanks! We've got to figure out how to streamline communications... I know some people like using this forum more, but the developers are on that group. For the time being, at least, I guess people can come here to talk about configuring OpenLiteSpeed and other stuff, but if you've got a bug, it really should go to that group or Github...

That's not too annoying, right?

(And let us know if the patch doesn't work!)

m

J

jacob

Thanks Michael,

Is there anyway to get access to the development branch of the git repo? The public one appears only to be for final releases.

Seen it. Thanks! We've got to figure out how to streamline communications... I know some people like using this forum more, but the developers are on that group. For the time being, at least, I guess people can come here to talk about configuring OpenLiteSpeed and other stuff, but if you've got a bug, it really should go to that group or Github...
That's not too annoying, right?
I guess not... but I never have used Github so that's going to be a learning experience.

(And let us know if the patch doesn't work!)
m
I'm assuming you need the Github source tree to apply it?

lsmichael

You do need the source code in some form or another. You can apply the changes directly by using the patches outlined on the group.

(I know you won't be doing this, as per your other thread, but it pains me to leave this unanswered.)

m