Hi, I have a problem with the certificates for ssl with openlitespeed 1.4.11. They work except my last virtualhost. I have korinar.com, www.korinar.com to a "korinar" virtualhost and it return the proper certificate. -ok- I have somestatistic_subdomain.korinar.com to a "stat" virtualhost and it return the proper certificate. -ok- I have minecraftmap.korinar.com to a "minecraftmap" vhost and it return the cert for korinar.com/www.korinar.com. -fail- I did about two week ago get the same problem. The domain was a different domain (not korinar.com) and the server was returning the korinar.com/www.korinar.com certificate. At that time I did put a * in the host list for the korinar.com vhost so people without SNI could still get the proper certificate and removing that * fixed that issue. But still putting the * should not have affected it and other domain was working fine even if korinar.com vhost did have an *. I don't know how to fix the current one as it have no wildcard and the proper certificate are set in the minecraftmap.korinar.com vhost and I confirmed with openssl that it was indeed the correct certificate file.